This is a game I saw on Facebook that my friend Katie posted! I’m not gonna do the tagging part because I think it’s lame but you can put it on your blog if you want. Or just see if you can guess some of my songs! It’s fun to do and play! Put your answers in the comments and remember, GOOGLE EQUALS CHEATING EQUALS YOU’RE GOING TO HELL.
Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle
Step 2: Post lyrics from the first 30 songs, not matter what they are
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating
Step 5: Tag your friends to guess
1. Do you remember the JAMC, and reading aloud from magazines? I don’t know about you but I swear on my name they could smell it on me. I’ve never been too good at secrets…
This week the trend is to not wake up til 3PM and pick the few conscious hours that I choose to spend then waste away the rest of them… Elizabeth
3. All the chisels I’ve dulled carving idols of stone that have crumbled like sand neath the waves, I have recklessly built all my dreams in the sand just to watch them all wash away.
4. And this time I don’t have an answer, and don’t think that I haven’t tried. I still have the heart of a seeker, but I need the faith of a child.
5. Here we are, here we are windows down we see a falling star, stop the car, wanting nothing but our beating hearts, going far…
6. Monday found me on my knees again to breathe you in, to blur the lines that mark where I begin and you end.
7. So she woke up woke up from where she was last day and said I’ve gotta do something about where we’re going. Step on a steam train, out of the driving rain maybe…
8. Sent it off in a letter I need something better than a nail and a hammer to put me together but this ain’t my first ride and it aint my last try I just gotta keep moving on…
Oh come desire of nations bind in one the hearts of all mankind Oh bid our sad divisions cease and be yourself our king of peace Jen Herrick
10. I’m strictly trying to cop these, colossal size picassos and have papi flippin coke outside delgados!
11. I’ve been the burnout kid, I’ve been the idiot. I’ll turn the other cheek to be hit. You can take what you want from me, empty me til I’m depleted. I’ll be around if I’m ever needed.
It’s not unusual it happens every day. No matter what you say, you’ll find it happens all the time. Elizabeth
13. There’s no one else to blame. I’ve lived my life between the fire and the flame. I’ve built my house where the ocean meets the land. It’s time to live again, pull my dreams out of the sand.
14. Give me your body. 🙂
15. Hallelujah we are on our way, Hallelujah we are on our way to God
16. I believed in what I hoped for, and I hoped in things unseen. I had wings and dream could soar. I just don’t feel like flying anymore.
17. I guess I let myself believe that the outside might just bleed its way in and maybe stir the sleeping past lying under glass waiting for the kiss that breaks this awful spell to lead me out of this lonely shell.
18. Where were you the night before, someone saw you at his door, searching eyes are on fire for the answers you hide. Would you let them find the light?
19. My thoughts trouble me. I’m overwhelmed by my fears. This cancer kills the soul in me. I need you to heal me again.
The last time we saw Amy, she was heading for the shore, fighting off the volatile gray skies. She said now begins forever and that no one knows their time. We bid farewell not knowing it would be our last goodbye. Jen Herrick
21. A performance deserving a standing ovation, and who would have thought it’d be the two of us? So don’t wake me if I’m dreaming, cuz I’m in the mood come on and give it up.
22. Move me up through the darkest clouds, ‘til I’ve lost in the sun every shadow of doubt. There is no better find than to find myself with you.
23. I see an expression so clear and so true that it changes the atmosphere when you walk in the room.
24. The moon is full but there isn’t any completeness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bittersweetness. If I had a wish, or even any choice, I’d wake up to the sound of you voice.
25. Rationality left her or shrunk with her sweater. She’s a fanatic. She’s over the edge. She needs Lemon Pledge to clear the cobwebs from her attic.
I’ve got a hunger that’s tied my stomach into knots, that my tongue has tied off. My brain’s repeating, “If you’ve got an impulse let it out” but they never make it past my mouth. Elizabeth
27. Lately I’ve wanted life so much more since you arrived to meet me, oh to meet me. Things that seemed to pass me be now I’m taking time to recognize I need them, oh I need them.
And now I find a blurry line here between you and I. Raise the cup drink til I’m full sing til I can’t my voice is gone my head is spinning dizzy Elizabeth
29. Very good boys, lets sing it again. Yes let’s sing it again. No that’s enough let’s not overdo it. What do you mean overdo it? We want to sing it again. Now wait a minute boys! Why can’t we sing it again? AAAAAALVINNNNNN!!!
Consider this a letter that I never sent, however inconsiderate it seems do you still consider me? Consider me the boy you laughed with or you learned to live without, I suck, I know I’m late, I know you waited. Elizabeth